Sunday, March 18, 2007

Ironman Canada and Labour August 27th, 2006

As some of you know when we started the adoption process we were expecting the wait to be 8 to 10 months once our information arrived in China. So in August 2005 I decided that I would do Ironman Canada...imagining my training as my pregnancy and Race Day as my labour. I started the intense training in January 2006 to prepare for the race on August 27th, 2006. At that time if all went as orginially planned we were hoping to travel in late September or October 2006. The timing would be perfect.

Well...we never expected that we would be waiting this long. But I still have not forgotten that I did train (pregnancy) and complete (delivered!) the Ironman. I dedicated my training and the race to Mary Anne.

Below are two slide shows. My slide show was too long so I had to divide it up into two in order to get it into Drop Shots. Each slide show is 2 minutes in duration.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

1 comment:

SashaJane said...

I can't friggen believe you did that!!!! You're such a trooper.