Well the rumour is the CCAA matched to November 7th. That means they matched 7 days this past month. In mid-November there were rumours that this was going to be a BIG batch, maybe getting to November 16 or 20. I have to confess I did get my hopes up. I mean who wouldn't....
Couples are receiving referrals and their is no one beyond November 7th...so this rumour is close to a fact!
I am not so sad this month as I am currently occupied having fun!!! I am on vacation in Southern Ontario visiting my family. I have TONS of little kids around me and I get to be the best Aunt. I know all my nieces and nephews are anxiously awaiting the arrival of their cousin, Mary Anne. They think and ask about her often. BUT I think they may also miss Aunt Christine (the cool Aunt!) once Mary Anne arrives. Traveling back to my home town with a little girl in tow will be different. Of course I can't wait! But it is fun having all this time to be the best Aunt! :)
Congratulations to all the couples who received their proposal this month!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment