The CCAA matched to
December 14th, 2005. That is 6 days. Not that great....BUT at least they do keep moving forward and referrals come every month. It is very exciting to see families in my December 05 Yahoo Chat Group getting their referrals...that means we are getting close!! Right now I think it is looking like maybe a referral in early May or June 08. Hopefully they can get through the last two weeks of December 05 over the next two months. It will be VERY exciting when they start matching January 2006 log in dates!!!
Congratulations to all the families receiving referrals!!! Yahoo!!!!
 |
 | The CCAA has finished the review of the adoption application documents registered with our office before September 30, 2006.
| | The CCAA has finished the placement of children for the families whose adoption application documents were registered with our office before December 14, 2005. |  | | |
 |
5 comments:
It is great though I will be honest in saying that right now I am having my own little pity party... take care
Hi Christine! Please know that I am waiting here with you. I miss chatting with you...I am glad to see that you are still online! Today was Benjamin's birthday. Wonder what they are doing at Starfish???? :) Write when you can! Hugs! Carrie
We are excited to say we got our referral:)
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
Was thinking about you the other day... here is to speedy referrals... take care...
Post a Comment