ere is a little slide show of Isabelle. Isabelle and her mom and another waiting mom came by for lunch. Oh and one of Isabelle's big brothers! Isabelle arrived in Canada just a few weeks ago. She is my friend, Kristen's baby. Remember...I was on the plane to Beijing with Kristen when she was on her way, along with others, to meet their daughters. They are all home now. What a cutie!! She is so tiny. She is only 9 months...well probably closing in on 10. I loved having her here rolling around on our floor! It will be fun to watch her grow.
Here she is!
It is nice to see that it will eventually happen given the latest rumours about referrals!!
It has been strangely quiet. Usually there are a ton of rumours by now. Well just this morning Rumour Queen posted a rumour...the cut off for this month referrals as December 14th (she gave this an R3). This stinks! Only 6 days. If this is true than that means really there has not been a huge increase of matching since they got into December 05. This means it could take them 4 to 5 months to get through December. This means that we now may not see our referral until May or June....and this could mean our travel might be delayed because of the Olympics. This is a big fear of mine...getting our referral and then having to wait longer to travel. I hope this rumour isn't true but I have a feeling it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hang in there...
Yep, very sad news but I have to say that Isabelle is just the cutest little bundle of fun!! Love the name!!! Keep the faith, we will get there eventually!!!
Christine...your time will come :)and it will be joyous!!!!!! I hate waiting too but the children all seem to arrive in just the nick of time! It WILL be perfect!
Carrie
Christine...your time will come :)and it will be joyous!!!!!! I hate waiting too but the children all seem to arrive in just the nick of time! It WILL be perfect!
Carrie
Post a Comment