Monday, April 07, 2008

5-Days it is.....

It appears some agencies have reported that the CCAA has changed the box to the cut off as January 9, 2006. We are now 17 days away from being matched. I will be taking 5 rocks out of the vase. :)

Congratulations to all the families who recently received their referral! Finally the wait is over.

My friend, Michelle, returns today from holidays. I am getting very excited to see Lily!! I am not sure if their referral has arrived. BUT I should find out today. How exciting. Lily will most certainly be a very close friend to Mary Anne!!!!

Well we are already onto the next month....................

and....to end the post here is an updated photo of the little C-man..... :)

3 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Can never get sick of the 'C-man'... not to panic... your turn is coming... slowly but surely... you know I just had a thought... maybe you have already been matched? Maybe they are looking at your papers now? Ohhhhhh... the excitement is building... take care

The Hummel Family said...

Is it possible for Cailean to get any cuter?! He is adorable! I LOVE this picture. What the heck is he eating though? Looks kinda gross. :)

Anonymous said...

Hello Christine!!!!!!! I just love the c-man!!! I will finally get to meet him :) I am so happy for you and you are going to get your referral so soon! Oh MY!!!!!!! I can't wait!! You may get matched before we go to China! I could sneak around and get you a photo???? hehehe!! Hugs to you and Iain!!!
Carrie