Friday, April 04, 2008

The Month of March and Referral Rumours

Rumours started out as CCAA matching to the 10-13th....BUT it is currently looking like they only matched to January 9th. Families in Europe have started receiving referrals and so far no dates further than the 9th. I think it will be a 5-day batch this month. How do I feel about this? ...well of course it sucks but we are still getting closer. :) We are now only 17 days away....so close...but yet so far.

This does mean my good friend, Michelle, IS MATCHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They should be seeing their little girl's face any day now!!! I can't wait to see Lily!!

Bella

Our little old pooch, Bella, turned 13 this month!!!!!! We took her for a weekend getaway to the beach. Although she struggled to get down to the beach and back up it was obvious she loved soaking her toes in the sand and water. Here are a few photos...I have to say she does not look 13! :)


2 comments:

Juliette said...

Cute pics! Bella definitely doesn't look 13.
It's depressing referrals are still so slow, but you have never been closer. Hang in there!

Linda said...

Hang in there Christine! Your turn will come.