Monday, May 05, 2008

It appears that January 12th is the cut off.....

Friday was a very exciting day. I was glued to the computer. Families starting receiving their referrals. It seemed at first that referrals would not arrive until this week as there were questions whether the CCAA got the referrals mailed before their holidays. THEY DID! Three days of matching of course sucks. But it was exciting hearing the energy in the January Yahoo Chat Group. WOW! The babies are so cute. You can go to RQ to see the link to some blogs and to see some very cute babies. This is always an exciting time of the month. Maybe in a couple of months it will be our turn?

This means we are now 14-days away!!!!!!! CCAA just needs to match 7 days next month and 7 days after that and we will get our referral in early July. I think matching 7 and 7 is not unrealistic. I wonder what Mary Anne will look like. Every month I stare at all the new babies and wonder...will she have lots of hair, no hair, big round eyes, small eyes, puckered lips, big cheeks etc etc...I wonder where she will be from? She is definitely born now....waiting somewhere for us. Please keep her in your prayers. :)

Apparently the cut off has not yet been posted by the CCAA BUT no one with a January 13th LID has received a referral. I am 100% sure the cut off is January 12th.

Here are a few photos I took during the month of April.



Remember this cutie...from my September trip to Starfish?

He is now with his FOREVER FAMILY! They are currently in China and yesterday was Gotcha Day! He is in his Mommy and Daddy's arms! Soon he will be travelling home to meet his THREE brothers!

Other exciting news is my younger brother and his wife are expecting another baby. Yup this will be Number 4!!!! As well, my niece, Rachel and her husband, Kevin are expecting their first baby. We will be a Great Aunt and Great Uncle! This will be the first Great Grandchild! Very exciting!!! This means Christmas 2008 there will be with three new babies!!

3 comments:

Norma said...

Getting very close to single digits!!!! I am so happy for Benjamin and his new family. Now we have another month of waiting.........boo,hoo.
Love N and fam

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

It is always great when the kids get to meet their Forever Families...

Linda said...

Hang in there, it'll come!!!!