Monday, January 07, 2008

Here is my little guy...Cailean!!!!!

Check out Cailean's Christmas Photo! Isn't he so cute?! What a cute smile. I just want to grab those cheeks and kiss those lips!

7 comments:

Juliette said...

I was just thinking about you and what you've been doing and I saw on Red Mary Jane blog that she is sponsoring Cailean and Antoinette!
So here I am and he is here too.
I love this little guy!
Hope everything is well for you dear Christine. I wish you and hubby a fantastic New Year. 2008 should bring a lot of joy!

Anonymous said...

Christine we stumbled across your blog when you were caring for Cailen. You linked us to starfish and we are now sponsoring Rose as a Christmas gift to my family. While I realize your wait is painful I want to expres my admiration at how you have used your wait to help others and spread the word about the needs of these children. Keep writing and sharing please. JW

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I have been wondering how you are going... you had been 'quiet'... Cailen is looking so gorgeous and happy of course... take care and a speedy 2008 for referrals... don't ask for much...

Anonymous said...

Hello Christine and Happy Holidays! I am so sad that our paths did not cross this time, but I do hope to stay in touch. You have been heavy on my mind. Take care! I am sure you saw the wonderful pics from Starfish! I am also SURE you saw our little Benjamin! He looks so grown up :) I wish you a wonderful and joyous 2008! It can only get better :) Hugs! Carrie

RoLo said...

He is so precious

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

You may want to visit my site... for an award... hehe...take care

Kristine said...

He is one gorgeous boy!!! He looks less like a baby now and just soo cute!!!