Friday, January 25, 2008

Not very many rumours yet....

Things are relatively quiet so far. There is someone who has mentioned that their agency told them they will be in the next batch. There LID is December 22, 05. There is another (I think crazy) rumour that they will get to December 30, 05. I am not falling for that one. I think it will be around December 22 or 23. December 20, 05 is a big day with lots of people logged in, so maybe they will only match one day. I am preparing myself for that and anything more will be GREAT! Hopefully the referrals come out next week before they take a break for Chinese New Year. I am currently predicting our referral in the Summer. If they continue at the same pace that is when we should meet Mary Anne!

We were fortunate to be able to spend a nice long hot week in Mexico! Here is a photo of the view from our hotel room. Yes, it was really hard to look at this every morning! :)
I got to spend lots of quality Auntie time with this cutie!
When we arrived home from Mexico, the little gardener husband of mine, went right to work. Check out this arrangement of flowers!!! It makes me smile everyday.

P.S. I received an update on Cailean. He weighs 15 lbs!!!!!!! and has started eating cereal!!! I wish I was the one running a spoon below that cute lip of his catching all that cereal!!! :)

3 comments:

Big Buck Country said...

Wow, you must miss your sweet Cailean so much. I can't wait until you receive your referral. We enjoy your blog:)

Janice - mom to Kyle, Kira and Emma
http://www.momtoo3.blogspot.com/

my3 kids said...

Oops I signed on from a family members blog that I do for them...forgot I was signed in..it's a hunting blog. Sorry. Janice
http://www.momtoo3.blogspot.com/

Sharon said...

That's great news about Cailean. I love following the Starfish blog.

That hotel looks fabulous! Care to share the name?? I'm thinking I need a little vacation soon!

Sharon