
We are at 2-years, 730-days and 17,520-hours ....since our LID of January 26, 2006. It is hard to believe. It seems like a very long time but then again it has gone by fast. I wonder if there are 730 buttons in that number two? I remember the day we received the letter that stated our LID as January 26, 2006. I would have never thought at that time that we would be sitting here on January 26, 2008 without Mary Anne. But we have done it....we have waited 2-years...and we will continue to wait for as long as it takes to meet our little girl.
When I think about our wait for Mary Anne....this word comes to mind....
I can hear my friends and family telling me to "keep the faith". Faith is definitely what is getting me through this wait. I have faith our turn will come and I finally feel like it will be soon. We are going for Chinese Food tonight to celebrate "keeping the faith" as our wait continues.....
I want to say thanks to all the people in China right now meeting their children and posting on their blogs. I absolutely love following along and the blogs help me "Keep the Faith"! :)
3 comments:
You are not alone and we are waiting with you.
Our prayers are with you and with Mary Anne
Norma & family
I am keeping the faith too... I try to look at it as they are up to mid Dec and I am in April so they aren't that far away... I just don't think of 'how' far away they are... hang in there..
Christine you are a real inspiration, you have helped me more then you know to "keep the faith". Mary Anne is not far now. Keep the Faith and one day soon we will all be celebrating together....
Post a Comment