Monday, February 04, 2008

I believe it is official..............


December 27, 2005 is the cut off!!!!!!!!!!

As you can see I had some fun with a photo of me playing golf. I had a few days waiting for confirmation. CCAA no longer has the processing box on their site. Apparently some European Agencies have stated that the CCAA officially stated the cut off as December 27, 2005. Our Facilitator, FOI, has not yet changed the referral information that is now on their website.

This is very exciting!! My friend, Michelle's LID is January 6, 06. She could be next month!! If they keep at 8 days per month...we will be June.

I told some friends early during the rumours that if they get to December 27 I will "crap my pants!!".....uh ho...............ok I may have lied about crapping my pants but I am definitely heading down to the ocean to throw some ROCKS!

Congrats to all families receiving referrals!!

4 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Time to get yourself a new pair of pants...

rachel garber said...

That is such great news! I hate hate hate the waiting more than anything and have lived through it three times so I feel your pain! I'm jumping up and down right now for you!!

Alyson and Ford said...

Now to wait on March referrals - shall we finally see 2006?

Alyson
LID 01/27/06

Unknown said...

Hi I just discovered your blog. I returned from China with my 2nd daughter in late January.

I enjoyed reading your past posts about Starfish. I have friends who have also volunteered at Starfish and fell in love with little Erika when they were there. They are going back next week.

I hope your referral comes soon.