Friday, March 07, 2008

EIGHT more Rocks!....January 4th the cut off

LOOK AT THE DIFFERENCE IN PICTURES!!!!!!!!!! ONLY 22 ROCKS LEFT!!!!



















Sorry for the delay in posting...I had a cross country ski get away with some women at Mt. Washington.


I did miss a very exciting week on Rumour Queen and seeing all the new babies!!!! Families started receiving referrals on Monday March 3....so we are already one week into the next batch....and closer to being matched. :) It is official the cut off is JANUARY 4th, 2006!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE FINALLY INTO JANUARY 06!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUR MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are only 22 days away from our log in date! Yippeeeee!!!!!!!!!! Only 22 rocks left in the Vase!!

I had a wonderful time last weekend with my friend, Michelle and her daughter, Julia. Thanks for visiting. They are NEXT!!!!!! Their LID is January 6th. Next month they will meet Lily. I am very excited for them.

Norma and Isabel are having a wonderful time at Starfish. Don't forget to check out their blog.

Congratulations to all the families who have received their referrals!! You cannot believe how exciting it is that they are finally matching January 2006. We are only a few months away from receiving our referral!

3 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Since starting in the new month... I have let myself get a little hopeful and cleaned out what is going to be Shauna's room etc... I will really start when Feb/March 2006 referrals start to come out...

Melissa said...

We are so close!! Were you in New Hampshire?? I was just there this last weekend. I am thinking a July referral for us, what's your guess??

Alyson and Ford said...

Love seeing the rocks leaving that vase... Too cool.

peace
fm