Well the official cut off date is January 20th. NOT January 22nd. BUT we remain hopeful we are NEXT! January 21 and 22, 2006 were weekend days...therefore....no log in dates. There is the chance they match only 3 to 5 days....and then that would put us getting our referral in early August. Either way we are July or August NO LATER!
I am still hopeful for an early July referral and very excited!!!!! We are SOOO close...the closest we have ever been!!!
Do you notice the Vase??? ONLY 6 stones left! Yes...SIX LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you count them?? I can't believe it. I am going to let myself be excited this month with the thought that we are NEXT and if were not I will deal with it then. :)
Congratulations to all the families receiving referrals!!!!!! They started arriving yesterday (Monday). Yippeee! This is always a very exciting time of the month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I want to here the plop of those stones hitting the water next month!!!! At the lake where they will rest forever with your forgotten sorrows of this long wait. She would have a lot of fun throwing them in.You made me laugh and cry with that video!!!
God Bless Mary Anne until she is with her Mummy and Daddy.
Hey Christine! Those stones are looking pretty lonely in there. I'm getting pretty excited for you.
How are you going to remove the last stones? Are you going to do something special with them?
Get as much done as possible now because as ready as you think you'll be, you won't even be close!
Linda
Let's hope your turn hurries up and gets here... take care
That's right.. get excited!! We are NEXT!! I so hope we get to meet in China!
Post a Comment