Thursday, June 05, 2008

January 22....cut off???

Wait a minute I need to give my head a shake....


The rumour is that January 22, 2006 is the cut off!! It is rated an R3 on RQ. Check it out!

You know what this means??? WE COULD BE NEXT!!!!!!!!! If the cut off is January 22, 06 we are only FOUR days away from being matched!!!!! That means our file could be sitting on some one's desk over the next month!!! I feel pretty hopeful that we will see our little girl's face in early July.

My girlfriend (another waiting mom) sent me an e-mail this morning...wondering if the rumour is true if I would run down the street with underwear on my head! tee hee

This means we would only have FOUR rocks left in the jar!!!!!!!!!

I will keep you posted.............

6 comments:

Melissa said...

I am with you and prefer to think we are next!! We are talking about 4 days...OMG!!

I have chills thinking that they will soon be matching us with our daughters. This is so hard to believe. I am so excited to share this with you! I'll see you in Bejing!!

Norma said...

dreams really do come true......we are so happy for you and it is such fun to share your excitement.

Juliette said...

I am crossing my fingers hard! I so hope you get to be next. Please Universe makes it happen, please.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Christine I am so happpy for you. We have met don't recall where but I live in Royal Oak and recognize your face. I am the woman who sponsored Rose after happening on to your blog and we are going to starfish next March to Volunteer. I was so impressed by you and Cailen I just wanted to do that too. I was born with birth defects so it just seemed the perfect fit to help these kids.

Jens

Anonymous said...

Chis and Ian-I have everything crossed for you and the rosary beads out-this has got to be it!!!!
Love Lynanne

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! Christine!!!!!!!!!!! YIPEE!!!!!!! I am soooooooooo happy for you. :) I am glued to see this happy ending through. Blessings and hugs to you ans Iain during this exciting time!
Carrie