WHAT? No Rumours!!!! That is right folks...NOTHING...NADA....ZILCH!
Well, there is a little talk. Apparently matching is done but not sent yet. Apparently they made it further than they did last month...but did not make it to January 23rd. Hummm....so that means they matched to anywhere between January 16th and 22nd.
So....I wonder if we will see our sweet little girl's face in early July or early August??? We are getting excited and family and friends are getting excited!!!!
Maybe just maybe after this batch of referrals we will be able to say "WE ARE NEXT"!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope families in the next batch hear something by the end of this week. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!
The above little red squirrel is our new buddy at the cottage. I can spend hours watching him/her. Very entertaining and loves the peanuts! Also as you can see the little guy is very photogenic.
2 comments:
Hello!!!!!!!!! Yes, friends ARE hoping you get your cutie very soon! Thinking of you and wishing you a wonderful holiday at the cottage....where is it again...:)You never told me! Ha ha :) Enjoy your time at the cottage too, if the weather is cooperating in Canada.
Hugs,
Carrie
I was surfing around the China adoption blogs and found your blog and wanted to say hi! I wanted to send some encouragement your way with the wait. You are so close!! :o)
Post a Comment