1. June 27th - Packages in the air...what is in the package?
2. July 1st - one agency says referrals on the way...another says still matching
3. July 2 - January 25th included
4. July 2 - January 25th or 26th included....rated an R2
I think the cut off will be January 25th, 2006 and we will miss it by one day. That means they did a very small batch which is depressing for all of us still waiting. I am not surprised we have to wait one more month. I mean really would it go any other way?! We will now know for sure we are NEXT! They will definitely process one day next month.
As I mentioned before, although I would LOVE to receive our referral in this batch, our travel would be delayed until late September early October anyway due to the Olympics. So with an August referral we would travel around the same time as a July referral. I am trying to look at this positively as it certainly can be depressing.
Once again I have to remind myself this is not on "our time"....we will continue to wait and look forward to meeting our little girl in early August.
While we wait....
I wanted to post yesterday to say Happy Canada Day!!!! to my fellow Canadians but did not get around to it. I was very happy to celebrate the day by participating in a 10 km. Canada Day Race with my sister and 11-year old nephew, Alex. He did the run in 55-minutes and finished strong!!! WAY TO GO ALEX!!! The month of June did go by very fast and I am sure July will too.
I will keep everyone updated on the status of the July referrals but I am pretty sure at this point we likely missed it by one day.
8 comments:
Hang in there Christine, 1 day is better than 2 days.
As for Alex, wow, impressive. I hope he didn't have to slow down for his auntie Christine, ha. very impressive Alex!
Oh Christine! One day!? One day!? It's coming - I can feel it. Before you know it, it'll be your turn and the crazy jumping up and down can begin! Until then, keep running - I've started and it's not so bad :) Also, if traveling would be just as long of wait for this batch . . . it's almost better you don't what your little Mary Anne looks like or it'd be that much harder to wait!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!! Your day is comming, hang in there! Keep busy, email me (hehehe) and enjoy the summer...fall will be a great time to travel, not too hot, the Olympics will be ending, travel will be less busy, OKAY??? LOL Keep smiling!!!!
Thinking of you!!!!!!!!
Carrie
Do not listen to rumours... cause that is exactly what they are... now, let us just say that you missed out by a day... take solice in knowing that you don't have to really run around cause you know you are next and you have that little extra time to get it together... easier said then done I know... hugs to ya... Happy Canada Day for the other day... Happy 4th July for here and happy Australia Day for January 26th... hehehe - thought I should cover each country...
i am just sorry Mary Anne has to wait. i know you and Iain will be fine. what's one more month and who knows.....the 26th could still come thru this month. keep busy!!!! we are watching with you.
We thought "JULY" was our month, too. So sad to have such a small batch this month. I really feel for all the Feb/Mar 2006 families we have been following for the same amount of time.
We now look forward to August.
Thanks for visiting our blog!
Alyson LID 01/27/06
Hi Christine,
Remember that we Nov. 22nd people all missed by one day and I think we're all happy about it. We wouldn't have the kiddies we received had it been a month earlier.
Linda
Hang in there...the good news is that if the Olympics would delay travel you would have to just stare at her pic wanting to go for an extra month...that would be difficult : ) You are definitely NEXT!!
Post a Comment