It was posted yesterday on Rumour Queen that some agencies are saying Matching has started! They could be matching us right now! OMG I feel sick...oh HAPPY to!!! :) I came across this photo of my niece and that is how I feel right now. You can not wipe the smile off my face. Come on CCAA get those referrals out!!! We just might meet our baby next week! I am having a lot of fun nesting. Well ok I have been nesting for 30-months...but now I am REALLY nesting!
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Holy Moly Matching has begun!!!!
It was posted yesterday on Rumour Queen that some agencies are saying Matching has started! They could be matching us right now! OMG I feel sick...oh HAPPY to!!! :) I came across this photo of my niece and that is how I feel right now. You can not wipe the smile off my face. Come on CCAA get those referrals out!!! We just might meet our baby next week! I am having a lot of fun nesting. Well ok I have been nesting for 30-months...but now I am REALLY nesting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OMG-OMG-OMG-we can't wait-I'm checking your site 2X's per day again!!!!!!!
Wahoooo
Love Lynanne(and Don and Denise are here!!)
Can't wait to see referrals!! Hopefully something will come on Monday.
Sharon
There's definitely a comfort yet anxiousness to being NEXT!!!! I'm with ya on the nesting! Retail therapy is the best!
Can't wait to see our little ones!
Kim R.
from caesarandlouie.blogspot.com
LID 1/27/06 - also next?
Post a Comment