Friday, July 20, 2007

Buckle your seat belts....

we are in for another ride!!!

Happy...Get Excited...Ya Right...rumours about referrals are going around again! It was quiet last month...but not this month! Join the ride at Rumour Queen. Way to funny!!!

There are some rumours that CCAA will get into December 05 in this next batch. I don't believe it. I think they will get to November 21. I am hoping though that they get to November 22...as November 22 is a big day to match. So it would be great to get that day behind us. Ok...no I take that back I am hoping they get to November 23...as a friend's LID is November 23! :)

I was going to say "praying" they get to November 23, but that would not be telling the truth. Personally, I am praying they get to January 26, 2006!!!!!!!!!!

I think the rumours add to the whole adventure. We are all on this exciting roller coaster ride. I am happy there are rumours b/c that means they are still matching and still sending out referrals! Rumours are out there already and it has only been 2-weeks since the last batch was sent out. This is good!

I am ready for the ride!!

PS. Ms. Dragonfly received her referral!!!!!!!!!! Go check out her cutie pie! http://thedragonflyandladybug.blogspot.com/

No comments: