Wednesday, July 18, 2007

New Children's Book about Adoption....

by Elizabeth Elias

LoveBug....is written by a fellow "waiting Mom" and blogger...Ms. Dragonfly.

The book is about, "Jasmine the ladybug asks her momma frog why she is red and not green. This gentle and heartfelt book introduces the concept of adoption to young children".

The other exciting and most important news is Elizabeth, her husband and little son should be receiving their referral tomorrow!

How exciting....she receives news of her daughter and her book is published! Perfect timing.

I have already placed my order for Lovebug. I mean how could I not, as Ms. Dragonfly is a fellow Canadian West Coaster. Check out Lovebug at the link above.

Best Wishes Ms. Dragonfly!

Thinking of you during all this excitement





2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I am so humbled by your kindness.
xoxoxox
thank you so much.
~Elizabeth

the mommy said...

That is great I am going to post it on my blog too if that is OK with you. I will buy my copy tonight. I know several of my friends will want it to.

Susan