Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Inquiring mind wants to know.....


I was talking on the phone yesterday to my sister-in-law and my 2-year old (almost 3) nephew, Aidan, asked to talk to me. He gets on the phone and says "Aunt Christine do you have a house?". I said, "yes we have a house". He throws down the phone and I heard him say, "MOM, AUNT CHRISTINE HAS A HOUSE!". He was so excited that I had a house....

My sister-in-law got back on the phone and we realized that he has probably been thinking about my recent visits.

I arrive by plane and leave by plane...where does Aunt Christine go?? He has never been to our home and has never seen pictures of our home or where we live. Of course he loves the Airport and Planes. They always meet me/us at the airport to watch the plane arrive and take me/us to the airport to watch the plane take off. I am happy to know that he no longer thinks we live in the sky!!!!

How cute is that?!!!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

children are so pure. I love to watch my boy discover his world and ask his innocent questions.