MySpace/Blog Freebies from www.tnpsc.com
This is a guess...but I think given the current wait times...Mary Anne was (or soon to be) likely born in the Year of the Pig. If I am wrong that is great because that means we will receive our referral sooner rather than later. I have wondered frequently over the past 18 months of waiting if Mary Anne is born? Then wonder if she is...where is she? is she ok? is someone holding her? is she afraid? But then the wait gets longer and I think she is not born yet?? This is a battle that has been going on in my daily thoughts and dreams.
BUT I now feel she is born. I don't know why I feel this...but I just feel it in my heart. I really hope we have our referral by February or March 08. If she is 10 to 12 months old when we receive our referral she would have been born February, March or April 07, the Year of the Pig.
Here is a little bit of information about the Year of the Pig...
"In Chinese culture, the pig is associated with fertility and virility. To bear children in the year of the pig is considered to be very fortunate, for they will be happy and honest."

Attributes:
The Pig type is usually an honest, straightforward and patient person. They are a modest, shy character who prefers to work quietly behind the scenes. When others despair, they are often there to offer support. This type of person is reserved with those they do not know too well, but as time passes and they gain confidence, those around them may discover a lively and warm-hearted person behind that mask of aloofness. Despite those born in the year of pig having a wide circle of friends and acquaintances, they have few close friends who understand them and share their inner thoughts and feelings. It is easy to put trust in pig type; they won't let you down and will never even attempt to do so. Such people simply want to do everything right according to social norms.
It is important to remember that these people are not vengeful creatures. If someone tries to take advantage of them, the pig type tend to withdraw to reflect on the problem and protect themselves. All they need in such situations is a little time to find a constructive way to respond. The people of the pig type are conservative creatures of habit. They dislike being made to travel too far from familiar surroundings, unless it is a trip to the countryside. They love nature and are never happier than when they are out somewhere, far from the city.
There is a tolerant and peaceful side to their character. Such people are never afraid to allow others their freedom of expression; they do not want to cause arguments and if there is any way to avoid arguing, they will probably take this option. They are not weak, however, and if the situation forces them to fight these people will rise to the occasion, whether it is to defend themselves or those close to them.
Oh and one more thing 2007 is not only the Year of the Pig...BUT...the Year of the Golden Pig.
"According to Chinese Folklore, this is an event that occurs once in every 600 years and will ensure that a baby born on this year will experience a prosperous and wealthy life."
I wonder if Mary Anne is born in the Year of the Pig?
2 comments:
they are projecting many babies born in this golden pig year. I wonder if this translates to more abandonded babes?
Hey..found you on Elizabeth's site..I LOVE that dragonfly blanket. Any chance you got it somewhere that I could find around here?
Also, we think our daughter will be a Golden Pig too..hopefully with all that wealth she can take care of us in our old age LOL
Post a Comment