We know it is coming but WHEN????!!!
Still waiting for our moment!!!
Still waiting for our moment!!!
Sorry I have not posted but there is no news! There are rumours about the cut off. Apparently they only matched to January 27th. BUT as you know we are January 26th so definitely in! We are waiting to hear referrals have arrived. Usually the referrals arrive first in Europe, then the States and then Canada. I really wish there were more rumours at this point. I am hoping referrals are in the air and heading this way!!!!!!!! If they don't arrive tomorrow it is likely we will not meet our little girl until early next week. It takes a couple of days here in Canada to get the documents translated etc etc etc...before we get to see it. I am so ready to meet our little girl. I feel a bit scattered....unfocused. I go to start something and then move onto something else before I finish what I started. This is very unlike me. My mind is on CHINA!!!!!! This I think has been the hardest part of the wait. We are so close to having the wait over...yet sometimes it feels still far away.
Thanks to all our family and friends for your huge support and for waiting with us. I received a lot of calls and e-mails today wondering if we have heard anything. Thanks for thinking of us!!!
2 comments:
Hang in there my friend!!!!!!! You are as close as one can be!!!!! My prayers are with you for continued patience during this trying time. (and of course joyous!!!!) I pray that you will finally meet your daughter in just the right moment and always remember that His timing is ultimately perfect.
Hugs
Carrie
Hey! I check your blog obsessively - a couple of times a day just waiting for the big moment! It's coming!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment