Monday, May 21, 2007

A girl's getaway.....



I returned yesterday from a great girl's getaway with a friend! I should mention my friend brought her three lovely children and is 6 months pregnant! We had an awesome time!!! We stayed in the Parksville area where the tide goes out miles calling you to walk and walk and walk while looking for clams, shells and fish. The weekend only confirmed to me how excited I am to become a mother...kids are a riot and bring so much fun and adventure to life.

I had fun with my camera and the above is my favourite shot.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Oh my goshj! I thought the above picture was for sure something you found on the web. Great shot!
PS Olive is going to be seven on Thanksgiving this year. But she's still a pup at heart. She's a total Momma's girl.