Bella at her best!

I just finished having a funny conversation with my friend, Kathryn about dogs and their owners. We all know what they say about a dog looking like their owner but what about sharing personalities. We had a really good laugh identifying how we are both like our dogs. Kathryn watches Bella when we go away so she knows Bella well...and of course she knows me! We got into this conversation b/c I commented that today was Bella's fourth visit to the vet in 4 weeks and no matter what they do to her she just struts in there each time excited to see everyone and get a treat. I guess I would do the same! :)
Here are some of Bella's personality traits that I may or maynot share, (Yes...call me crazy...but I think it is pretty funny). I needed a good laugh today with all the sad rumours flying around about referrals this month.
Ok here we go:
- Loves to be cuddled and petted and it is never enough.
- Bella always seems to "suck it up" and rarely complains.
- Sensitive...you just have to look at her and she knows she has done wrong.
- Likes attention.
- Bella loves Hand bags and Shoes...maybe she is a bit of a Princess.
- Laid back and easy going.
- She is a deep sleeper.
- She is always smiling.
- She can be stubborn.
- Eats the same thing everyday for breakfast. :)
- Loves the water and outdoors.
- Loves lying in the sun.
- Likes her quiet time.
- Always willing to try new things.
- Adjusts well to change.
2 comments:
I know both Christine and Bella very well, as I am the dogsitter,although we like to call it...'going to the doggie spa'. I'd say the main characteristic these two have in common is that they are both so full of love. Mary Anne will be one lucky little girl to have a Mama like Christine.
Heck I never met your dog but I think we may be soul mates!
Shoes, senstitive, princess, affectionate, and we both sleep on our backs.
I never thought about it but I guess i may be like my standard, Olive. She's a princess and expects things in life, entitled you might say. I think my DH would agree...
Post a Comment