

We are in love!!!!! It is with tremendous joy that we present to you Mary Anne. She was born onDecember 28, 2007. She is at the Xiajiang SWI in the Jiangxi Province.
We are thrilled and couldn't be happier. Check out those big eyes and rose bud lips!!! that I can't wait to kiss!!!!!!! She looks very serious. I can't wait to see her smile.
I will post more tomorrow. We are exhausted.
YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are blessed!!!!!!!
25 comments:
BEAUTIFUL baby!!! Julie and I actually met up tonight (we met halfway through Idaho since we live on different ends) and I was telling her that you had a baby just waiting for you! We are sooo excited and can't wait to meet her someday! Congratulations!
Congratulations!!! She is adorable and exactly 1 year younger than Jenna. Jenna also came from the Province of Jiangxi.
John Betty Jaime and Jenna
Oh my, Christine...she is beautiful. Those big eyes are wonderful.
Congratulations, I'm so happy for you. Now, go get that little girl!!
Sharon
OMG!! She's just TOO ADoRABLE!!!! You are BLESSED!!! :) Stephe
Oh she is darling! What gorgeous big eyes (and born the day after MY birthday, gotta be an awesome kid! :-))
Congrats!
Karen
LID 01/23/06
Hi Christine, She is very beautiful. I feel in love with her little face as soon as I looked at her. She looks like she isn't quite sure about whether she is enjoying the picture taking! I am so excited to meet you. If you need some grounding with all the preparations feel free to give me a call. I am starting to feel more chilled about everything but when we got our referral and then found out about travel it was all very scary and overwhelming. You will be so excited from here on! take care
Emma
613-284-2644, I think we are about three hrs ahead of you.
Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful daughter's photo....she is precous and I was so excited along with you both ..(three)
.... now just go and get her ...
she needs that beautiful bedroom and all the love you have stored....
Karla and AnnaLeisa
Edmonton
Congratulations! What a beautiful little daughter you have. We wish you joyful days ahead.
The Reeds,
Carol, Bill and Emily Rose
I can't believe she has so much hair already! Maƫlle had almost nothing.
Your daughter is beautiful! Congratulations.
Hoping for a speedy travel that you can meet her soon.
Rejoicing with you on the miracle of your new daughter! She is sooo adorable! Just beautiful! I love her little "Princess" shirt too!:) She is truly crowned already in your hearts I'm sure! :) Congratulations to the new Mommy & Daddy! What an incredible day - so full of God's goodness to your family! Can't wait to see Mary Anne lovingly embraced in her sweet Mommy's arms! CHINA HERE YOU COME! This time... it is to bring home YOUR BABY GIRL!!!! Praying for God's blessings to cover you all along the way!
Congratulations!
David & Shelly
Loving Parents ~ Jessa Li Hope
Oh.... she is a doll... I am so, so, so happy for you all... whoo hoo...
Ok, one word - BEAUTIFUL!!! Congratulations Mom and Dad!!!!!!
Congratulations Iain and Christine.
Another of God's little miracles. The answer to so many prayers. Your little princess. What a joyful day!!
She is a precious.
oh my, she is so incredibly beautiful!
I can't imagine your joy, congratulations mommy and daddy!
She is gorgeous!!! She almost has that "alexander" look to her that you all have(sorry ian!!!LOL)I screamed when I saw the post-My mom is on her way over and I will make sure she sees them!!
Love, love love to both of you-from one adoptive mom to another-your hearts will be filled
Love Lynanne
Had to race over from the Panda Group to see the little one. She is BEAUTIFUL!!! So happy for you all and you're traveling soon!!! AWESOME!
peace
fm
Wow Christine, you could just fall into those eyes! She looks like she's asking "When are you coming to get me?" I remember thinking our girl looked so serious too, but soon you will make her smile forever. She is just so lovely. I bet you're just tingling all over imagining what it will be like to hold her. Speedy travels.
Beth
Oh happy day! I'm so thrilled for you and Iain and I simply can't wait to see a picture of her with her chair. :) You guys are in for the best times of your life, you know.
I've got my fingers crossed for super quick travel!!
Congratulations!!
She is adorable! I love her eyes.
Wishing you a speedy, safe and memorable journey to her.
Hi Iain & Christine,
Many congratulations - she's gorgeous and nearly exactly the same age as her 'cousin' Rosie as she was born 12th December 07.
I'm really pleased for you both and hope you have as much fun with Mary Anne as we do with Rosie (and slightly fewer broken nights). ;)
Lots of love Alison Caller (was O'Neill)
PS: Tell Iain that Rosie says 'oh no, not another girl cousin' or would if she could speak (he'll know what that's about).
Hugs, Alison xx
Oooooh WOW!!!! She's got such a sweet face!!! Just adorable!!! CONGRATS from the Netherlands... any news on traveldates?
jet
Congratulations, Mom! We are so excited for you. She is such a beauty and sooo young. You guys must be thrilled.
OMG is is soooo precious!!! Congratulations..it's been such a long wait for you but oh so worth every second of it. Mary Anne is adorable. Look at her big eyes you must just want to reach through your computer screen and kiss those cheeks. CAn't wait to finally see her in your arms:)
Janice
I've been following your journey since you were with the Chinese Starfish...SO EXCITED for you and your beautiful baby girl. Can't wait to see her in your arms!!!!!! God Bless!
Post a Comment