We received a call from our agency that they received our referral. IT IS HERE!!!!!! We have a baby!!!! We won't get any of her information for a couple of days. The documents need to be translated. I am just so RELIEVED!!!!!!!! I am emotional basket case and GIDDY with excitement!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!! oh but I can....in a couple of days we will meet our baby... the little sweet heart we have been waiting for for almost 3-years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This was sent to me by a friend....it is so beautiful I had to share. Thanks Norma!
“But these thing I plan won’t happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day.” Habakkuk 2:3
THANK YOU GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grandma Sally made this flag for her son, Iain (the new daddy!) for his birthday. It is now flying high!!!!!! Thank you it is beautiful!!!
8 comments:
I will admit that I have been putting my head in the sand about when referrals are coming out since we still have to wait for the beginning of April to be matched but as soon as I found out that you got your referral I had to pop right over here to see what is going on... whoo hooo... Gong Xi (I just learnt this one and waiting to use it... hehehe) congratulations... can't wait to see the sweetie...
so happy for you and can't wait to see her little face.
Cannot wait to see her! Sweet dreams Mommy and Daddy.
Just wanted you to know that I have been keeping track and am sooo thrilled for your news and your anticipation. I remember it all so well and it was the beginning of the best adventure and love of my life. I just tucked AnnaLeisa into bed now and the love in our hearts is blessed....
lovingly
Karla (edmonton)
I can't wait to see her too......
I have been following your Blog for some time now and am so happy for you and your husband. The long wait is almost over now.We came home in January and Our Jenna has bought so much Joy and love to our home.Much Love to you Both,
John Betty Jaime and Jenna
OK-I'm dying here-where are the pictures????????It's been two days-long enough labour already!!
Love Lynanne
are you kidding me????what's taking so long.....she's just a wee baby.......not that much to translate!!!
hope it's very soon Mommy & daddy.........today!!!!!
HI Christine. I've been a lurker for some time now. I don't even remember who introduced me to your blog but I've been following your journey faithfully and sharing your anticipation. Because of you our family is now supporting Starfish anytime we can. I just had to say congratulations on finally being there, there's nothing like it. Can't wait to see the pics. Blessings as you enter this very exciting time in your journey.
Beth (Edmonton)
Post a Comment