Referrals are in the air!!!!! YAHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So this means our baby is on her way!!!!!!!!! This is the news I needed to get me through the weekend. I think we will FINALLY meet our baby either Tuesday or Wednesday.
Thank you God!!!!
Oh and what a great way to celebrate our wedding anniversary...which is today!
8 comments:
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy, Happy Anniversary. Have a super weekend...
can't wait for next week.
Love Norma,Derek ,Isabel, Grace and Beth and all the angels and saints and the Big Guy
Happy Anniversary!! Next week is going to be a happy week! Can't wait to meet Mary Anne.
Sharon
Happy anniversary! What a great gift!!!!!
We are so excited for you. It was 13 months ago that we were in your position so we know how you feel.
Enjoy your last bit of couplehood. Your life is about to change sooooo much!
Bill & Linda who met you on our adoption trip with Kristen
CANNOT WAIT!!!!!
Your 3rd trip to China is coming soon, and this time it's to meet your daughter, WAOOOO....what a ride that was, who could have known.
Wooooohoooooo!!! I am jumping up and down! When do you head over!?
I'm anxiously waiting and refreshing your site over and over again. I can't wait to see Miss Mary Anne's little face - FINALLY!
P.S. Happy Anniversary!
Ok Happy Anniversary and all that good stuff I am dieing to know if you have your referral yet...any news?
I keep checking your site; waiting to see your YEEEHAAAA post!!! Can't wait to see your miracle's face! Anytime now.......
Jet
Post a Comment