


While back in Belle River, ON, in late October/early November visiting family and friends my sister, Corinne, gave me a Baby Shower! What a great feeling to be having a baby shower. I think I was in shock the whole evening at the fact that the baby shower was for me.
Thank you so much to everyone for coming and your thoughtfulness. All the gifts are so lovely. Everyone was way to generous. BUT I can't wait to put them all to use. :) We received so much...as you can see in the photos. What a great evening we had. Thank you thank you thank you!!! The evening certainly helped with this LONG wait. Thank you so much Corinne for having the shower for me.
Oh and I almost forgot....there are not very many "mother's to be" able to have a glass or two of wine at their baby shower! Oh the joys of adopting! tee hee...
No comments:
Post a Comment