Monday, February 26, 2007

Hannah and Elise - The Singing Stars


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Before playing this home video you will likely have to go to the music video on the left below the LID counter and stop it so you can hear this one. :)

This is a video I took of Hannah and Elise in early January 07 singing a Christmas song. I had to share. As you will see Elise was trying to be the star singer. tee hee. Elise is 7 and Hannah is 10....both adopted from China. I had the joy of watching them for the day. As well as video taping, we did some baking. I downloaded some photos of them making cupcakes. I absolutely love spending time with Hannah and Elise and feel very fortunate that they have come into our lives. Mary Anne is just going to love them!!!!


No comments: