Monday, February 05, 2007

Mary Anne's bedroom and wardrobe






Where the heck is that little girl of ours? Her room is almost ready and she has a closet full of clothes. There are lots of books, DVDs, CDs, stuffies and toys. It is a lot of fun getting her room ready. The crib is from Mary Anne's Aunt Laura and Uncle Joe (however orginally purchased and owned by Aunt Claire and Uncle Tim :) and once used by five of her little cousins). I can't wait to see her curled up in the crib sleeping and dreaming and then her cute little smile or cry in the morning. As you can see I have done a bit of shopping...but heck it has been 1.5 years! There are also a lot of gifts in that closet. :) I hope she likes PINK! Pink seems to be the colour of choice. The Big Pink Stuffed Lady Bug is a gift from Aunt Stacey, Lauren and Taylor.

No comments: