Sunday, February 04, 2007

November and January's Secret Pal Gift



Since April 2006 I have participated in a Secret Pal Gift Exchange through a Yahoo Chat Group I belong too called December 2005 Date to China (Dec2005 DTC). I have the DEC 2005 DTC website listed under the "adoption links".

What is the Secret Pal Gift Exchange? Every month I send a gift to my Secret Pal and I receive a gift from a Secret Pal. I do not know my secret pal...but I do know she resides in the United States. Well...ok that is not true...unfortunately due to Customs my secret pal had to put her name on a package... but we are pretending I do not know who she is.

I send a gift to a Secret Pal who lives on the East Coast of Canada. Every month is a different theme. For example, November was "Mealtime" and January was "Bedtime". It certainly helps make the months go by quickly. It seems like I just finished mailing out a gift when I have to do it again. It is great fun receiving a package every month. So far I have received 10 different gifts for Mary Anne!!!!!!!!!!! I guess having a long wait really isn't that bad! :)

No comments: