A few final photos from China....
Don't you just want to eat her up!!!!!!!!!!
Her last nap in her crib at The Presidential Hotel in Beijing!!! She loves her little blanket! Thanks Bruce and Wendy! ;)
Good Bye from China!!! Thanks to everyone for all your support and prayers. We could not have made it through the wait without you. Please pray that our journey back home goes smoothly and Mary Anne adjusts well to all the changes that lie ahead for her.
God Bless,
Love Iain, Christine and Mary Anne Xi
7 comments:
She sure is sweet as sweet can be! To think your trip is over and your journey just begun.
This is in no way meant to be a downer comment, just the reality I was not necessarily prepared for when we returned. The trip was so magical and our group soooo absolutely wonderful. When we got home it did seem kind of a let down -no more China, no more trips, sights, guy to make my omelette every day, dinners out, people to organize your life etc. I felt kind of lonely in a way and later on found out the same was true of our now far- flung travelmates. Thought I'd just mention it in case. You get so used to that support group and people who get what your exact experience was about and then you're back to reality. Im sure the whole jet lag and sleep deprivation was a wee bit responsible for all those feelings too:)
Can't wait to hear about your homecoming and see her life with you unfold.
Well now it is time to come home and I finally got through the whole blog. It is so interesting that I took my time to get everything out of it. Congrtulations to all of you . She is absolutely beautiful. You can really tell by all the pictures that all three of you are meant for each other. What a beautiful family. I am positive that you mother is watching over you and smilling with the worlds biggest smile. Best wishes to the three of you enjoy every moment and i am sertain that you will the best parents ever.
Love Tom Paulette Kristopher Nicole and Victoria
I have been away for two days... so, first thing... had to see how you were going... have a safe trip home... well, you will be home by the time you read this... take care
God Bless for a safe journey back!
Now is the time to start the rest of your lives together!!
love Lynanne
Welcome home!
You have gone through a great deal...sort of like a 3 year labour!
Take it easy and try to relax and get into a sort of routine now that you're back here in rainy ol' Victoria.
I hope we can meet up soon!
cheers from Ruth
(ya, me again! Gee, I've met your husband, MIL and dog...time to meet you and your wee girlie soon!
Followed your whole journey and shared your blog with members of my family who traveled with us and FOI. Such joy and awe I can feel from you both.
Welcome home!
Be gentle with all the transitions and keep blogging.
Karla and AnnaLeisa
Edmonton
Wishing you safe travels back home to Canada. Love the picture of the happy family and Mary Anne was so worth the wait wasn't she. We are so so happy for your family. Janice
Post a Comment