First, I am told I need to apologize for my last post! I read it this morning and had a good laugh realizing that I was half out of it and most of it made no sense!
Here is Mary Anne in her jolly jumper. As you can see she loves it. Today she was really getting the hang of it.
Pepe and Mary Anne
This is Pepe putting Mary Anne to sleep. This was a big NO NO as we want Mary Anne to stay awake all day so she does not wake in the night! Although it does not matter to him as he will NOT hear her in the night!
She did have a bit of a rough night last night. Here is hoping for a better one tonight.
We did make it to Mass which was beautiful!
Thanks for all the comments, e-mails and visits!
8 comments:
Oh let Pepe put Mary Anne to sleep... he is of course loving every minute of it... you can tell him I am on his side... since he can just hand her back.. hehehe... sorry...
She is so adorable and that picture of her sleeping in Pepe's arms is too sweet. So happy things are going well and that you are all getting settled in. Don't worry about the last post..I was impressed that you posted so soon after arriving home:) Congrats again:)
OMGOSH!!!!!! I am so glad that you made it home safely. I so wish I could have been there in Canada to welcome you home. YOU ALL LOOK AMAZING!!!!!! I am SSOOOOOO happy for you all.
Blessings and hugs!
Carrie
It's beyond wonderful, isn't it?
I think she likes the house, too. :)
I laughed through your whole last post-got what you meant but could tell how tired you really were. I'm so glad Pepe is there to spoil her-I'm sure he is loving every minute of it!!!
Love Lynanne
Welcome Home!!!!
So glad you are home and getting settled in! It was wonderful to follow your journey to Mary Anne. She is soo beautiful. When you have the opportunity it would be great to be able to get your advice on travel to Nanchang. If you don"t mind I will privately e-mail you wiith some questions. We are excited to take our turn to travel!!!! ( waiting for L.O.A.)
May God continue to richly bless your family as you grow together in love!
Cindy F. and family from CT, USA :)
Welcome Home FAMILY!!! :) She is just so sweet, love those striped tights too! So cute! So glad your trip to China was wonderful and Mary Anne is doing so well, hopefully she will be able to have a restful nights sleep soon. God has blessed you abundantly!!! What a treasure she is!
hugs!
Shelly & David
Andrew, Hollyn, & Jessa "Li Li" :)
I didn't notice anything wrong with your last post. Does that mean I am "out of it" all the time?
Michelle
Post a Comment