Wednesday, October 22, 2008

One Month Ago Today....

September 22, 2008


October 22, 2008


One month ago today Mary Anne was placed in our arms. A day we will never forget!!!!!!! The best day of our lives. I can't believe she has been with us a month but at the same time the trip to China seems like a bit of a distant memory....

This photo was recently sent to us from another family we travelled with. This was taken from another angle when we were changing Mary Anne at the Forbidden City. I cracked up when I saw this photo...it shows Mary Anne's personality so well....smile at everything and go with the flow. She looked like she was enjoying it. Too funny!

3 comments:

rachel garber said...

She looks like a changed girl! Isn't it amazing what a little love can do to a baby? And you're loving her so well :)

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

You know... I look at her and still cannot get over the fact that FINALLY you have her there....

Sorry about not dropping in sooner... work is keeping me busy... take care

Elizabeth said...

Hey I had no idea! Congratualtions!
That's so amazing. She's lovely. I'm so happy for you!
Wow!
xoxox
Elizabeth
ps sorry I have not been around much.