Well I don't have much to post today as we just shopped. I only took four photos today! Unbelievable!
We went to the the Pearl Market. What a place! It is 6 floors, pearl floor, clothing, shoe and purse floor, toy floor, electronic floor, Asian product floor, food court. You can bargain and haggle which is tons of fun. They chase you down the hall if you walk away. You can pretty much get everything for 50 to 70% below where the price started. I enjoy haggling! I like to see what I can get and I like walking away....they always agree on what you are willing to pay.
Tonight we went to the Acrobatic Show. WOW! First, though I have to say in Canada I would never think to take a 9 month old to a Show. But surprisingly the music and lights did grab her attention. She did great. I did have to stand at the end of the aisle for the last 10 minutes of the 90 minute show. Pretty good for 9 months!
We are getting very excited to come home. Only two more sleeps in China and we head home to start our life together as family in our home. We are excited to see everyone!!! and for you to meet our little girl. It is hard to believe our time in China is coming to an end. We will miss our travel group as we have all become very close. We have made some wonderful new friends.
Here is a photo of some of the moms and babies while we were in Nanchang. 7 Families were in Nanchang. There are 14 families total here in Beijing.
This is a photo from dinner last night. One of the other moms brought this chair which has certainly come in handy for her little girl as a lot of the restaurants have no high chairs. They were finished their dinner so passed it along to us. Well Mary Anne LOVED it. She loved being right at the table. It is so fun showing her all these new things!!!
7 comments:
You have to frame the Black and White of Iain and Mary Anne....you captured the moment so perfectly. Mary Anne is in heaven as Daddy admires her.
I love the ladybug bib!! Look at that big smile! Does she have any teeth? I can't tell.
Michelle
Lunchtime again!
We LOVE the black and white pic of Mary Anne with Daddy. We need a copy of this one for the office. Iain - you look like a male model !!
Counting down the hours now until we see Mary Anne.
Karolyn & Dena
xxx xxx
I couldn't wait to see what you have posted.I will miss all of your days when you get home!!!The kids and I are enjoying it so much!!!
Love Ren
gorgeous pic of her daddy feeding her.
Hi Christine and Iain
Renee gave me this website so that I could follow along in your journey to Maryanne. WOW! What a trip!! Congratulations. Christine your gigantic smile speaks volumes. Maryanne is a lucky little girl to have 2 parents who love her so deeply. Enjoy her...it only gets better.
Char (Ottawa)
Mary Anne has the cutest smile. What a beautiful daughter you have. Congrats again. Love all the pix and this brings us back to our trip back to China as we are coming up to our 3 year anniversary of being there for our Emma with FOI.
Post a Comment