Monday, October 29, 2007

Blanket and Quilt…big hit!

Did I ever leave? I walked into Starfish this morning and it felt like I never left. Fantastic!!! I think (I could be wrong) some of them recognized me!... Benjamin, Angel, Antoinette, Jade and Sara definitely gave me the look like “where have you been?”

Cailean now weighs 6 kg. He is as cute as ever. We spent a lot of time today getting reacquainted. I brought Mary Anne’s Baby Bjorn for Cailean. We had a nice long walk and a little chat about his up coming surgery. He has a bit of a cold so lets hope he gets better and not worse. I also better stay well!!! It was a great day. At times I looked around Starfish and thought “oh my gosh I am back”!

The blankets and quilt were a HUGE hit!! Amanda is so thankful and the children loved them. I also brought along some sleepers. The nannies bathed them, dressed them in their new sleepers and then each went to bed with their new blanket. I bet they sleep well tonight. They looked so cute all wrapped up in their blanket. Thank you again Corinne, Robin, Betty, Denise and Katie. It was so fun giving the gift I wish you could have experienced it. I tried to take as many photos as I could.

Amanda LOVED the quilt. Grandma Sally you did an awesome job! Check out the photos. I know Amanda will make sure Cailean takes it with him when he goes to his Forever Family. What a special gift!!!

Here are some photos from the day: PS…I took 171 photos today!!!!

boo hoo...It will not let me download photos!!! I will try again in the morning. I am so sorry. I have some really good ones.

No comments: