I just received an e-mail from Amanda and these two photos of Cailean. Look at him...doesn't he look like a big boy. One of the Nannies put him in the high chair...all propped up to watch the Wiggles! I think I better order a copy of the Wiggles for Mary Anne. I go to bed and wake up singing the Wiggles. I miss Cailean so much...look at those little hands and cute cheeks! I wish I was there making him laugh...or he was here with us! :)


I have a little funny story from my trip home. About 2 hours into my flight from Beijing to Vancouver I was sitting back with my neck pillow on reading...all relaxed and almost asleep.
When bang something fell from the sky and hit me in the head! Well..actually the overhead compartment opened and a big box of Moon Cakes fell out and landed on my forehead!
Can you believe it! I got this goose egg of a bump...all these young and old Asian ladies that couldn't speak English surrounded me etc etc...Anyhow when the Stewardess asked who the box belonged to but no one would claim it. :) The Asian lady beside me kept nudging me and pointing to this man sitting one row up in the middle. tee hee. I did see him looking at me out of the corner of his eye...I would say he was guilty! :) This is even funnier because I have another story about Moon Cakes. While eating my moon cake on Mid-Autumn Festival one of my molars cracked and broke (thank heaven I was not in pain!...as there was NO way I was seeing a Dentist in China!). There was nothing in the moon cake to cause this. I guess it was waiting to happen. So when the box fell out on my head I thought oh my gosh what is with Moon Cakes!!!
What a last farewell from China!!!!!!!!!!
Also since arriving home I have heard wonderful news from Amanda. Please go to her blog at http://www.chinesestarfish.blogspot.com/ to read all the wonderful news! Michael has been chosen!!!!!! Joey has been chosen!!! Christopher is getting his surgery (might already be done) and Erika's will likely be next week!!!
Keep the prayers coming. They are working!!!
2 comments:
Welcome home Christine!Will you keep your blog going with updates on the little starfishies? It's the way I start my morning now and I'll miss it if you don't.
Luv Wendy
Welcome home Christine we missed you and really enjoyed your trip right along with you. I can't wait to hear more updates about all of the children at Starfish.
Post a Comment