Cailean is doing really well. Which is of course awesome but since he is doing so well the surgeon is apparently in no rush to do the surgery. This sucks! It is great he is doing well but get the surgery done! That means he would only recover quicker. Apparently there is only one surgeon in all of China that operates on Spina Bifida patients and only has two OR days a week...therefore he is extremely booked. So we do not yet have a scheduled date for Cailean.
Amanda and I came up with an idea. Wouldn't it be great if she had a Web Cam....then I could see Cailean and all the kids! Also I mentioned it would be fantastic for all the waiting parents!
The status of Referrals and Mary Anne:
Well, I guess I should talk about referrals. I am pissed with the CCAA right now. It looks like the cut off is November 30, 2005. Remember our log-in-date is January 26, 2006. I didn't post last month about the batch but they only got to November 25, 05. So that means they only matched 5 days. I was really hoping they would get into December. I am so tired of seeing November 05!! They have been matching November 05 for like 6 months!!!
3 comments:
How it might be strange for you to be back here with your heart full of these cutie pie.
I hope they'll go fast for Cailean surgery and for all the kids to find a family.
Sorry about the referral, hopefully December goes faster than this black November. We are LID 1 year after you so I don't even picture myself going in China before 2010 or 2011...
Hi Christine. I'm Beth from Edmonton. I've been following you blog and it was amazing to see. I keep thinking it would be great to do that someday. We were LID Sept. 05 and we've been home since Feb. with our little peanut. I am so astounded that they are only to Nov.05. It seems unbelievable. The wait does melt away as soon as you see your baby's face, but my heart breaks for those of you waiting right now - just soooo hard. I'm totally addicted now to watching Amanda's blog and following the little ones. Am praying for each one of them. Take care.
Christine:
I loved following your blog on your recent adventure, as did my mom and sisters. What a wonderful opportunity!
Sharon
LID: 1-16-06 for MaryAlice
Post a Comment