CCAA updated their site yesterday. It is official they only matched to November 30, 2005. I am happy to finally see November 2005 DONE!!
The CCAA has finished the review of the adoption application documents registered with our office before August 31, 2006.
The CCAA has finished the placement of children for the families whose adoption application documents were registered with our office before November 30, 2005.
Couples/Singles already received their referrals...so the only good news is the CCAA did get the batch out before they were closed all last week. If you would like to see some recent referral photos go to http://www.chinaadopttalk.com/ and then to Referral Announcements.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Christine,
I have lost your email address. I want to take Isabel to Starfish next March break and I would like to talk
about how it went etc. Waiting to hear from Amanda. Could we have a coffee some morning? I would appreciate it. Hang in there and believe and it will happen.I think I know exactly how you are feeling and how hard it is to wait. We are in the phone book.
Norma Neeson
Hello Christine! I guess I was checking my email often these past weeks...because I miss you and your emails. I hope you are well and adjusting to normal work and life in general! I bet you still miss the children!!!!!!!!! I just wanted you to know that I was thinking about you and MaryAnne. :)
Carrie
Christine I am with you and glad to see that Nov. is officialy done and over with....
Hang in there we are almost there.
Susan R
Post a Comment