Unbelievable…we successfully dressed up all the children for Halloween and a group shot on the couch at the end of it!!! Remarkable!! Of course this was not easy and half the time they wondered what the heck we were doing to them!! Three volunteers, Amanda and a Nanny were required to accomplish this task. One of us would run out grab one or two willing children bring them into Amanda’s room, we would then discuss a suitable outfit and get them dressed. As you will see from the photos Amanda has received a variety of costumes as donations.
After they were dressed they were released out into the livingroom. We initially had plans to dress the older ones up as Pirates but there was no way they were leaving the bandanna or eye patch on! Surprisingly, though most of them kept their costume on while we were dressing the others!
Once the mission was completed we gathered everyone on and around the couch for a group shot.

I got to be photographer and here are some of my favourite shots.
Nathaniel

Sean

Our newest addition Megan

Michael

Rachel

Benjamin

Erika

Olivia

Cailean!!!!

Heather

Rose

Rebecca

Sara

Angel
PS…I hope everyone has a fun filled Halloween. Eat lots of good candy for me!
We are leaving today for
Shanghai. I think I will have minimal opportunity to post on the blog. I initially thought I would be relieved once a day for a break and I secretly thought I would be able to post
J....but apparently it depends if a local volunteer comes in to offer to watch Cailean.
If I don’t get an opportunity I will have Iain post for me and keep everyone updated on Cailean’s, Rose’s and Nathaniel’s status.
Cailean is feeling a lot better. The plan at this point is he will be operated on November 4 or 5.
Grandma Sally, Cailean’s quilt is coming with us!! Robin, Cailean’s blanket is coming with us!! Connie, the little stuffed frog is coming with us!!
J
4 comments:
Seems you had fun, how great!
Have a safe trip. Crossing my fingers for the kiddos.
awwww, I hope the little frog helps to comfort him.
Looks like Halloween was full of fun. The costumes are adorable.
Will be thinking of you and the babies as you travel to Shanghai.
Hey there... that is great that the kids loved their blankets. So cute that all the kids were in their costumes... to cute. Look forward to reading more...
Post a Comment