Monday, November 26, 2007

Ana is with her Forever Family!

Ana

I wanted to let everyone that has followed along know that Angel (now Ana) is now in the arms of her Mom and Dad!!!!! I am so excited and have goose bumps. She will also soon, once she gets home, meet her new sister. She is doing well!!

Guess who's head? tee hee....He is apparently doing AMAZING!!!

4 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

That is SO great that Ana has her forever family... who's head is that??? Gee, I have no idea... lol. Glad to see it is coming along well... take care

Sharon said...

That is wonderful news for both Ana and Cailean.

Sharon

the mommy said...

Wonderful news about both children what a wonderful thing you have done...

the mommy said...

Christine the family that adopted Ana are with my agency... What a small world...We have been getting pictures of them while they are in China with our agency. The China Facilitator with our agency always post pictures to our agency yahoo group. I was so excited to see that Ana is one of ours....

HUGS
Susan