Monday, November 19, 2007

Update on Cailean

Since being home I have e-mailed Amanda a few times, eagerly requesting an update on Cailean. He is doing really well. Look at his scar! It looks fantastic! Dr. Bao did a wonderful job. It has healed so well. Once all that hair of his grows back you will not even see it. He is back into his routine at Starfish and I bet all the kids and Nannies were very excited to see him.



I miss him that is all there is to say....

5 comments:

Kristine said...

Thank you for the update. We have followed your journey and we are so pleased to hear that Cailean is doing so very well!!!!!!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

That is great that Cailean is doing well... I too have been following you on your journey..

Juliette said...

Thanks for the good news! He looks so well and happy. I can't wait for the day he will be united with his family! They will be so blessed.
Hoping you re-adjust well too.

RoLo said...

Happy to read he is doing well.

Elizabeth said...

Christien I can feel your love for this little man. It puts a lump in my throat to read about it. I truly hope that you are reunited soon. I just read through all your post from your latest trip, very moving.