Wednesday, November 07, 2007

He is out of the operating room......

Christine called delighted. The surgery started on time and lasted two hours. She got updates that the surgery was going well and after the operation Dr. Bao came to find Christine and Amanda. He was very pleased with the operation and is very optimistic that Cailean will do well, both with a speedy recovery and with full and normal functions over the rest of his life. He feels that there will be no long term neurological issues for Cailean. Needless to say Christine is over the moon.

Volunteers have been bringing her food and supplies.

Iain

4 comments:

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

That is great that all went well... I keep checking in to see all goes well...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for updating us, Iain. I sure hope Christine is taking lots of pictures! I can only imagine the chaos from your earlier description!

Connie H said...

woohoo, now there's one tough little boy.

Anonymous said...

Cailean is a strong little boy! I am glad to hear that he has made it through surgery. Prayers were answered today...take care of him Christine! Thanks for keeping us informed today!

Carrie