Quick update it looks like once again earlier referral rumours were just that "RUMOURS"! It looks like December 8th, 2005 is the cut off....although..this is not official yet. Referrals have arrived in the US. The cut off will likely be confirmed early this week.
My last secret pal (the one who gave Mary Anne that cute chair and all the other amazing things!!) is expecting her referral any day now!! Their LID is December 5th, 05!!! I am very excited for her. It is hard to believe that on Monday she might see little Ava's face. Congrats to all families receiving their referral.
I also wanted to mention that I met an Australian women who lives here with her husband and two sons. They have lived here in Shanghai for 7 years. They are in the process of adopting. The wait to receive referral while living here in China is currently at 14 months. She is expecting her referral in February or March 08.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Being an Aussie myself... I need to head off to China and live there... ahhh... I can only dream...:)
Post a Comment