Friday, November 09, 2007

A new room........

Christine called this morning for just a few minutes. She and Cailean are off to sleep after a good day. Dr Bao came for his rounds and determined that the recovery was going well. He looked at Christine and told her she looked exhausted and they needed a room where she could sleep. They have been moved to a room with only 2 beds and they other child has only a nanny. She is looking forward to a better night's sleep.

Iain

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Iain you have had lots of advice for the chicken. What did you do?? Thanks for keeping us updated on Christine and Cailean. Please tell her I miss talking with her. Enjoy the cuddling.Give him kisses for all of us.

Anonymous said...

I'll bet Christine is exhausted! Motherhood is tiring enough normally but these are extraordinary circumstances she is dealing with. So glad to hear Cailean is doing well. Bravo to them both!
luv Wendy

Anonymous said...

It is nice to hear that somebody noticed how tired she was and is trying to help! I hope it works and they ae both able to rest
Ren