
Another pretty quiet day. We got over to the hospital at about 3:00 and Nathaniel had not yet had his surgery. Apparently he was to be next. I can't believe how long these kids have to go with no food! Please pray that Cailean is first (or close to it) I don' t know if I can emotionally handle not feeding him all day. I feel sorry for his roommates if he is late in the day!
Rose was discharged today and is spending time with Amanda at a friend's house. She is doing really well. We keep teasing that she flew all the way to Shanghai for a nose job. :)
Here are a few photos of Cailean. Amanda wanted a photo with a red background for his "adoption photo". We thought it would be a good idea to take one before he gets all his hair shaved off tomorrow.




Well our little holiday is over. We head to the hospital early tomorrow morning. We need to be there by 7:00 a.m. so the surgeon can check Cailean out during his early morning rounds. Please please let his surgery be Thursday and first thing!
4 comments:
The little striped sleeper is soooo cute. It reminds me of Neapolitan ice cream. Maybe appropriate since he's so cute you just want to eat him up. :)
I can't wait 'til you get Mary Anne. You're going to be an amazing mom.
Ha, that is funny re Rose, starting a bit young with the surgery I'd say.
Cailean is so cute, he is tough little tyke. So glad to hear he doesn't have spina bifida.
I'll be anxious to hear about his update.
He is just SO cute... fingers and toes crossed for him... love the adoption photo of him laying on the red material and smiling... take care.
What a little sweetie!!! Yes, the referral news is a little disheartening but things are moving forward as always. I sure hope that Cailen's surgery is first but he has you there for huggles and cuddles if he isn't. Thinking of you both...
Post a Comment