I will never forget his cute smile....
Where we have been hanging out the last 5 days...
Trish holding Cailean. He LOVES being cuddled...I guess what child doesn't?
Trish and Cailean...
I was given a nice surprise. Trish showed up this morning and told me to go have a shower. I told her it was fine I could shower later. Her response was fine shower later to. :) So I am at Dan and Trish's home for a quick shower. Thanks Iain for posting today!!! :) Here are a couple videos of Cailean. The one of him doing a push up is 2 days post surgery! what a little man! He is going to be turning over and crawling in no time! Video #2 is my favourite....his little cry/whine before going to sleep. :) Dr. Bao came in this morning and changed Cailean's dressing. The stitches look great!! I am very impressed with Dr. Bao. He also always has a nice warm smile. Cailean will be discharged tomorrow (tuesday).
It is going to be so hard to say good bye to Cailean. I now it will be hard no matter what day I leave. But I have a feeling it won't be forever...I am sure our paths will cross again. In fact I will make sure of it.
3 comments:
Christine, I am sitting here crying thinking of you having to leave. What an amazing thing you have done. You are a very strong person (you are an Alexander), this journey you have taken was so important and you did it! Cailean will be forever changed and so will you for having this journey together. You are an Angel.
Renee
Dear Christine,
I hope you'll have a safe travel home. I can't imagine how tough it is to leave this little guy but I think you're right, you have now such a special connection, your path will cross again.
Take care.
Now I don't want you to come home!!
They are going to miss you dearly.
Post a Comment