Tuesday, September 09, 2008

10 more sleeps!!!!!!


Who would have thought at the age of 40 I would be counting sleeps?! It is interesting that I am counting sleeps until we leave...as I don't think I am sleeping a wink! Everyone says "catch up on your sleep"...I don't think it is possible. My mind is going a million miles a minute. There is so much to think about.

I want to say thank you to all our family and friends. We have been receiving lots of gifts and good wishes. Everyday there is something in the mail! :) Thank you so much!!! We are so fortunate and feel very blessed.

1 comment:

Alyson and Ford said...

I didn't sleep well last night, too many thoughts running through my head! At my age (40 is YOUNG, girl!!), I am tearing up every time I think of having my daughter with us in just a short 6 days! I expect to be very tired once we board the plane, more from excitement and anticipation! Have a great trip!!

Alyson
LID 01/27/06
Travel 09/11/08!