We are in China!!!! We are staying in Beijing tonight. We have about 45 minutes before we meet up with the rest of the Canadian families in the lobby to go for dinner. I had a great 6 hour plus sleep on the plane! Iain not so great. All is good and we are SOOOOO happy to be here and we are only a short flight away from our little girl!!!!!!!! I can't believe we meet her tomorrow...my heart does this jump when I think about it. It is hot and humid and pouring rain here right now.
We found out that we have to leave at 5:00 a.m. for our 7:55 a.m. flight to Nanchang. Wow....nothing like getting right on to China time!
OMG WE ARE IN CHINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mary Anne is here in this country...we are so close!!
Marnie, I took the Jet Lag stuff. I feel good! Don't know if it was that stuff, the 6 hour sleep or the fact that we are meeting Mary Anne tomorrow?! ;) Thanks for getting it for me...I think it works!
Thank you God we are here!!!
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Cannot wait until you finally get Mary Anne... glad you made it there safely... take care
Glad to hear you've made it safely. It took the No-Jet-Lag stuff too. I think it helped, but I don't know. I swear I was running on adrenaline for a month!
Looking forward to waking up tomorrow to see photos of Mary Anne.
Sharon
Big breathe Christine!!!!!!!! Praying for a peaceful
transition. So happy for you and Iain. Does he love China yet ?
Hi Christine !!!!
Soooo glad you are safely in China. Soon you will all be together with Mary Anne and kiss and hug that little beauty!!!! Our prayers go with you !
Cindy F. ( waiting for Xiu Na)
Christine and Iain
So glad they you arrived safely in China. I hope you enjoy Nanchang and Beijing. We were in Nanchang this time 4 years ago to bring Megan home. I can't wait to see more pictures of Mary Anne. ps Megan turns 5 on the 22nd, your Gotcha Day.
Shelley
I am totally confused about the time but I figure another 8 hours until we see that picture of living breathing Love. Total strangers are being told and think I am nuts. I was in the village today.......beautiful sunshine......and I could see you pushing Mary Anne in her stroller along the street to Starbucks! It was surreal.......these are the streets where she will grow up and live. With Mommy and Daddy.
Post a Comment