Here is the most beautiful heart warming smile and giggle. She is so happy. Another great day!! It is hard to believe we have only had her 24 hours!
Hee Hee...just noticed the Corona in the back ground! oppss! Our guide took us to Walmart today and I had to buy a Corona.
Please let me know if these videos are coming through....I can not see them from here.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh that was to cute for words... sometimes you need a Corona, regardless - hehe
Now you have new worries in life. Fluids, it's all in the presentation. Styles was the same, he just stopped breatfeeding at 9months. I struggled for 3 days, I was crazy! I got him his own special cup with a drink lid & it was clear so he could see the fluid inside. He loved it and that was the end. He never did take a bottle. You're doin'great Mom, don't worry. She's still too young for Corona! cheers Jules
My gosh, she is a CUTIE!! Keep the videos and pics coming, love them!
Take care and safe travels, see you when you get home.
congrats she is beautiful.
Hey you --- I am loving all the pictures. Her little outfit is adorable! She looks like a tiny business woman in it! Do you remember me telling you that Amalia refused a bottle and milk while we were in China as well. She was a good eater as well, so I didn't worry about it a whole lot. She never did drink a drop of milk in the whole two weeks we were there. Once we got she started drinking formula (cold) out of a sippy cup. She just did not like the bottle. In some ways it is good because it is one less "baby" habit you have to break later. She may just be a little overwhelmed to and not used to someone holding her bottle for her. Maybe she just needs a little time and will take the bottle later. Does she take any pablum? If so, why not mix the pablum with formula instead of water - maybe she would get used to the taste that way? Just some ideas... Ok, I want to watch the videos now. I gotta hear this little giggle! Have fun!
Michelle
Post a Comment